Terms of booking / rental conditions
With booking and payment of the rental price the tenant confirms that he received and accepts the following conditions.
1. The handing-over of the keys can only come after paying the total price. The tenant agrees to replace fully the grossly negligent damages caused by him or other persons to the rental property. The same applies for lost or damaged fixtures or lost keys. To cover eventual damages the tenant pays a deposit of 250.00 €.
2. The tenant agrees to leave the holiday home during or upon termination in conditions that it is secured from theft or other damages.
3. The cottage / apartment can only be left after approval by the property management and after sweeping the house, cleaning the dishes and putting them back in the cupboards, defrosting the fridge and freezer (doors opened).
4. Claim to liability / indemnification are excluded for noise and works or other activities on neighbours plots, increased incidence of insects such as mosquitoes, flies, ants, etc.
5. The specified number of particular persons designated in the contract is the agreement of the same. In case of infringement (in particular the unauthorized increase of the number of people) the tenant agrees to pay 500 € per person to the owner as a penalty.
6. The rented facilities can only be used by the tenant and the persons accompanying him. Use by other persons is not allowed!
7. The holiday home is rented with bedding, towels and dish towels. It is not allowed to use any towels outside of the house such as terraces, balconies, pool, or on the beach!
8. Seating and upholstered furniture inside and outside on the terrace / balcony have to be protected with an adequate cover in order to prevent pollution in particular by sunscreen or sun lotion.
9. The cottage / apartment is equipped such as to be seen in internet or other description.
10. The washing of cars and motorcycles is strictly prohibited.
11. The holding or the inclusion of pets, unless otherwise agreed upon, is not allowed.
12. For the approved holding of a small dog there is an additional charge of 3.00 € per day.
13. Air conditioning is only to switch on with closed doors and windows! Ceiling fans and other electrical appliances are exclusively switched on as long as people stay in the affected rooms.
14. In case the tenant has to cancel the contract, the following amounts remain to the owner as indemnification:
up to 60 days before tenancy 25% of the rental price up to 30 days before tenancy 50% of the rental price up to 21 days before tenancy 75% of the rental price up to 14 days before tenancy 90% of the rental price
plus 50.00 € for processing costs.
If the tenant breaks his residence off on his own initiative before the end of the agreed rental, the owner cannot refund part of the rental price. During the rest periods "Siesta" between 12:00 and 16:00 o'clock and from 24:00 to 8:00 o'clock any disturbance as well as switching on sound reproduction appliances in the holiday home, as well as on balconies, terraces and pool have to be omitted.
Teulada - Moraira, 10th of May, 2014